Anime Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach should end after the espada arc

+4
Luke-Desu
Esphanser
Serph
nocles
8 posters

Go down

Should bleach end after espada arc

Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_l1025%Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_r10 25% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_l1050%Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_r10 50% 
[ 4 ]
Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_l1025%Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_r10 25% 
[ 2 ]
Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_l100%Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_l100%Bleach should end after the espada arc Poll_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Bleach should end after the espada arc Empty Bleach should end after the espada arc

Post by nocles Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:34 am

continuing it would be pointless unless it wants to be like dragon ball z Evil or Very Mad ...who else agrees with me
nocles
nocles

Male Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down

Bleach should end after the espada arc Empty Re: Bleach should end after the espada arc

Post by Serph Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:56 am

Yea i think so too well it would be awesome if they make like season 2 with all the charr grown up and still fight the hollow i wouldnt mind
Serph
Serph

Male Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Bleach should end after the espada arc Empty Re: Bleach should end after the espada arc

Post by Esphanser Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:01 pm

if they wan to continue i wonder what more they have to show us, bankai is already out and vizard form also. unless u tell mi tat there is limit break for them?
Esphanser
Esphanser
Admin

Male Number of posts : 260
Residence : Hinamizawa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-Desu Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:21 pm

It would be nice if the final arc is a love story, hehehe. Embarassed
Luke-Desu
Luke-Desu

Male Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by shiba Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 pm

I thought Soul Society was a good end. I mean, he reached the height of possible power and saved the girl. What more would you need?
shiba
shiba

Number of posts : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke-Desu Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:39 pm

shiba wrote:I thought Soul Society was a good end. I mean, he reached the height of possible power and saved the girl. What more would you need?
We need love!

Where is the love~? I love you
Luke-Desu
Luke-Desu

Male Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Reeana Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:37 pm

Someone! Luke need love!!! Bleach is getting boring,if it dont end after espada arc, almost all of it's fans will stop watching bleach and kubo is dead.
Reeana
Reeana
Admin

Female Number of posts : 307
Residence : Your heart,Lelouch's heart

https://animecafe.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SolidSnakeUS Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:41 pm

I could say maybe, I just don't want it to be as long as Detective Conan Laughing.
SolidSnakeUS
SolidSnakeUS

Male Number of posts : 117
Residence : Pennsylvania, USA
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Back to top Go down

Post by nocles Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:33 am

bleach would be better off ending after the espada arc or ill seriously burn my computer down if i see another chapter after it
nocles
nocles

Male Number of posts : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by kyuuBiaNiST Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:59 pm

if the new season.s story is good, i wouldn.t mind it to continue. besides. i like long stories. Smile
kyuuBiaNiST
kyuuBiaNiST

Male Number of posts : 19
Residence : earth
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum