Anime Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

666 satan review

Go down

666 satan review Empty 666 satan review

Post by nocles Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:48 pm

the name of this manga got me so hyper about reading it....even though it is similar to naruto and dragon ball z i think it surpasses both of them for its storyline, characters and art..Seishi Kishimoto is the twin brother of the author of the naruto manga so there was bound to be a similar taste between the two brothers...the plot is very easy to follow and the ending was superb, but they could of added some more scenes in it...Jio Freed the main protagonist has some common features as welll as other things with naruto like for example jio freed has satan inside of him and naruto has the nine tail fox..they both trust their friends and are both aggressive in battle...Ball is my second favourite character next to jio..he is the comedy relief and sometimes kills tension with his clumsy ways..he sometimes gets into trouble by his pervy-ness Rolling Eyes ...Jio and ball sometimes feel like Gon and killua from hunter X hunter , but not all the time...Ball and Jio are my favourite characters in the manga and i dont want to write about the others....if i were to rate this manga out of 5 i would give it a full 5/5
nocles
nocles

Male Number of posts : 347
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Back to top Go down