Anime Cafe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serph Writing

2 posters

Go down

Serph Writing Empty Serph Writing

Post by Serph Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:57 pm

If
If our bodies are far apart, our hearts will be close to each other.
If our kisses can't reach, blow a kiss to the wind and I'll catch it.
If you say I love you and I can't hear, then just say it in heart and I'll hear it.
If you want to spend time with me, just think of me then I'll spend time in your head.
If you write a music and you want me to hear, just sing it where you are and I
will know what you singing.
If you make a wish to see me, I would steal wings to make it come true.
If you want this world to die, then I'll try with all my heart to remove it from space.
If you want to save this world, then I'll be become it's savior.

Stars

Stars are just as bright as you are to me. Even when the sun is out, you'll find a way to show yourself to me.

stars, I wish on one, and that wish is being with you, but the wish is already true. You're with me in my heart.

Wait

"Wait for me", is the last thing I heard you say.

I'm still waiting for you, even if it means dying. My soul will be waiting for you to come and hear your voice once more.

Wait is just a word to me, I'll be standing here day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year. The thing that motivates me, is remembering you say "I Love You" for the first time.

Because in this life, if there is no Heaven or Hell, the only thing you'll be leaving behind is memories of you in other but be more then that be away of life.

If you make a wish to see me, I would steal wings to make it come true.
If you want this world to die, then I'll try with all my heart to remove it from space.
If you want to save this world, then I'll be become it's savior.

Fade

One day I'll fade off memory, but for now, I want to be more than a memory for you. Maybe a way to live for you away, so the world is still beautiful here and as beautiful you are and your heart. I want your heart to be filled with my love, but sometimes I think it can be a bit much, I say there's never too much love because there's not much in this world. I'm here to give the world to you. All my heart is yours even if there is a spot that I can't reach, I'll try to fill it in you and only you, because my heart says your name across it's surface, and my mind was always yours even if you didn't knew it was you. I was thinking of everyday but I wish I could take some things I said back, lies are not for you to hear from me, so I'll say the truth to your ears. I want to hear you play the violin for me one day and thinking of me playing it, just breath, close your eyes and play with your heart.

Te ador,Te iubesc , my heart hurts for you. When you're mad, the only thing I feel is pain, but that pain is ok, because it's not a real pain, it's a sign that I care for you even more than the entire world, so when I'm here and you're hurt, that pain becomes greater, but it can make me save you, save you from this world that binds you with chains. I want to hold you thight and never let go. Kiss you like the way you put your finger on the violin string. My lips may be cold and sharp, but your lips will make them warm and soft. I would save you, if I had wings, but I don't need wings to save you. I'll just have be there for you. You may keep my heart. and if I keep yours, I'll keep it safe from the world, I would take you away to a beautiful forest because you love the forest.

Light
Bring the light, shine it bright, show me your beautiful face, show me your kindness, give me your heart, let me show it to the world, show them the light in your heart and I'll show you how bright mine is, let mine shine. Time to climb on my arms, let me hold you, love you, kiss you. Living in the moment, move according to your heart's beat.
Serph
Serph

Male Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Serph Writing Empty Re: Serph Writing

Post by Reeana Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:41 am

Nice nice serphy!
Reeana
Reeana
Admin

Female Number of posts : 307